19 July 2012

Max Factor Mini Nail Polish in Sunny Pink Review & Swatches

This is probably my first ever Max Factor post, can ya believe?!

Today's post features a pretty duo-chromatic polish, Sunny Pink! I only own two duo-chromatic polishes.. Missha's PK101 and Sunny Pink. I believe the main reason is simply because they are so hard to find from the lower end brands since most brands only do jelly and creme finishes.

Sunny Pink is a really pretty duo-chromatic light pinkish-purple with reflects of a lovely light gold. I love it! There's also a visible shimmery finish = even more love cause I love shimmers to bits!


Not sure if you can tell, but the size of this polish is super tiny, so when compared to other polishes, it's quite pricey at $5.95 a pop!


I heard from a friend that these mini polishes were harder to apply due to the shorter brush, but it went on fine for me.. If anything, I actually found it easier to apply, and quicker!


Although I do like the shade and application, I found Sunny Pink to show minor tip wear [very] soon after applying, which I thought was quite weird. I wore this on my nails for about four days and the minor tip wear grew like French tips instead of the usual chippings!

It may be due to the formula. It may be due to the shade. Not sure! But I do really like this shade!



Have you tried Max Factor's Mini Nail Polishes?
What do you personally think of the size and pricing?



Max Factor Mini Nail Polishes retails for $5.95 at Priceline, Big W, Target, Myer, Kmart and selected pharmacy outlets.

4 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...